Adventure Sworn Bushcraft Co.
These are our sharpening strops, with a handmade Walnut base. These have interchangeable leather pads of top-quality 8-9 ounce veg tanned cowhide. For an in-depth look at our strops, check out our journal entry on them.
You can attach/remove the pads quickly and easily with their velcro backing, allowing for a large range of different grit compounds to be used in your sharpening system. The walnut base is 3/4 inch thick, and has non-slip rubber feet on the bottom, helping with control and knuckle clearance.
- The size of the leather pads are 2 x 12.75 inches. The space between stitching is 9.5 inches long.
- -- Stock Notice: These are currently in stock, shipping within 2 business days.
- -- The strop comes with one leather pad; extra pads have an additional cost (see below)
- -- To separately purchase extra pads in the future, visit this page here
- -- By default these come rough-side up. If you would like the smooth-side up, mention it in the "notes" box at checkout